Please let me know if you find any errors, or if you know of a link that should be included!
International | Australia | Austria | Belarus | Belgium | Brazil | Canada | Croatia | Denmark | Finland | France | Germany | Iceland | Ireland | Italy | Japan | Luxembourg | Malta | Moldova | The Netherlands | New Zealand | Norway | Poland | Russia | Serbia | Slovenia | Spain | Sweden | Switzerland | United Kingdom | USA
- See also Magazines, Newspapers & Organisations for national (or regional) organisations of accordion orchestras
- Links to accordion orchestras and clubs in Scandinavia and accordion orchestras and clubs in other European countries (other than Scandinavia, the Netherlands or Germany) maintained by Hillebrand van der Veen ()
- Ars Harmoniae is an ensemble of the Gleisdorf Music School, which combines accordions with other instruments. Their repertoire includes the music of Astor Piazzolla, jazz, and compositions/arrangements for accordion orchestra.
- Akkordeon Club Altach
- Accordeana Graz () has an entertainment orchestra, a large orchestra and a youth ensemble. Their repertoire encompasses light entertainment, jazz and contemporary classical music.
- Wiener Akkordeonclub Favoriten, named after the district of Vienna, was founded in 1972 by Prof. Walter Maurer, who still conducts. It consists of two orchestras and an ensemble.
- Accordion ensemble Minstrels from Minsk is a quintet consisting of Galina Dorokhina and her ex-pupils. In 1996 they won the 3rd prize in Castelfidardo.
- Accordeonvereniging Avanti () from Berchem (near Antwerp)
- Koninklijke Harmonicaisten Boom ()
was founded in 1994,
and is named after a cabaret group from the 1950s that
conductor Alfons Jouretz was part of, "Vooruitgang Is Ons Streven"
- Muziekpublique () () from Brussels organizes folk and world music concerts and courses. Anne Niepold en Vincent Ansaldi teach diatonic accordion, and Piet Maris and Olivier Grawez teach chromatic accordion. The latter also lead an accordion orchestra, the Harmonie d'accordéon de Bruxelles.
- Accordeonorkest Desselina () from Dessel
Accordeonclub Adventura Dorne-Opoeteren,
with now some 20 members, was founded in 1997. They rehearse every Friday.
- Royal accordion society Hoger Streven from Essen ()
- Accordeonclub Dansende Vingers () from Gierle
Accordeonorkest 't Schuusies Muziek
from Maarkedal, near Gent, plays all kinds of music, but mostly popular music
(evergreens, dance music, popular classics etc.)
- Accordeonorkest La Primavera () from Overpelt
- Accordiola St. Vith VoE ()
- Accordeonclub Heidegalm Zutendaal ()
- The Association Des Accordéonistes de Montréal meets every first and third Wednesday of the month.
- The Canadian Accordion Association (Ontario) is a newly constituted accordion organization, formed from the former Canadian Accordion Club. They are planning to hold meetings to accommodate members both in the Toronto and other Ontario regions, issue regular newsletters regarding any and all aspects of accordions, and bring in top players to entertain and teach. Their office is located in the Service Centre of Accordions Exclusively in Burlington Ontario Canada. For more information, or for registering interest, there is a Information form for the Canadian Accordion Association (Ontario) [or for Accordions Exclusively]
Vancouver Squeezebox Circle
meets on the first Thursday of every month at Spartacus Books,
684 East Hastings Street in Vancouver.
"No experience necessary, punk-rockers and polkas welcome"
- The Victoria Accordion Club meets the first Sunday of every month at the Victoria Edelweiss Club in James Bay, Victoria, British Columbia.
- Cultural Youth Organisation OKUD Istra from Pula, Croatia, was founded in 1959. It organises the yearly Pula International Accordion Competition, the 37th of which will be held April 25 - 28, 2012. OKUD Istra also encompasses two accordion orchestras: Harmonikaški orkestar "Stanko Mihovilić" Accordion Orchestra, () named after its founder and longtime conductor, and a youth orchestra, Orkestar "Čvrčak", () both of which have done well in various international competitions. OKUD Istra also teaches accordion and other instruments.
- Harmonikavennerne () is an accordion society from Århus with 15 members (inclusive of rhythm section, banjo player and singers).
- Herning Harmonika klub ()
- Sydkystensrynkeholdere () from Solroed near Roskilde consists of 14 accordionists, a drummer and a guitarist.
- Borgånejdens Dragspelsklubb, () / () or in Finnish Porvoonseudun Harmonikkakerho (it's a bilingual club!) from Borgå / Porvoo
- Dalsbruks Dragspelsklubb () consists of mostly accordionists (obviously), but also has a few members who play fiddle, drums, guitar, bass, or saxophone.
- Hyvinkään Rautatieläisten Harmonikkakerho () from Hyvinkää
- Kiuruveden Harmonikansoittajat () from Kiuruvesi
- Lohjan Harmonikkakerho () from Lohja
- Lopen Harmonikat (Loppi Accordion Club) is a 30 year old accordeon orchestra with 14 players, conducted by Tapio Rannanmaa.
Tervetuloa Palje Klubi
from Pori (?)
- Siilinjärven Harmonikkakerhon () from Siilinjärvi
- Tornion Harmonikkakerho () / () from Tornio
- Turun Harmonikkakerho ()
- Orhcestre Musidéon () from Beamont-lès-Valence is a mixed ensemble: about half accordionist, but also with people playing clarinet, trombone, drums and keyboards.
- Accoréon Club Fertois is an accordion orchestra and school from La Ferté Bernard, led by Nathalie Chomard
Orchestre d'Accordéon J. Dolanc
- Grenoble Accordéons () is a symphonic accordion orchestra, conducted by Michel Braisaz.
- Jeunesse Accordéon du Sundgau is an accordion orchestra, youth orchestra and music school from Oltingue
- Club Accordéon Champenois () is an accordion orchestra and school from Reims, led by Gaby and Thierry Trigaux
- Links to accordion orchestras in North Germany and accordion orchestras in South Germany maintained by Hillebrand van der Veen ()
- 1. Aachener Akkordeon Club 1956
harmonika-harmonie Akkordeon-Orchester Aachen
- Akkordeonorchester Aichhalden-Rötenberg
- Akkordeon Orchester Alzenau
Akkordeon-Club Oberes Kesseltal,
- Akkordeonorchester Ampertal
- accordeonissimo, formerly "Akkordeon Ensemble Annweiler", is currently a quartet (but amenable to expansion)
Accordion orchestra Arnbach
plays modern compositions
- Schüler-Akkordeon-Orchester der Kreismusikschule Aschersleben-Staßfurt
- Harmonika-Club "Viktoria" Au am Rhein
in Augsburg specialises in accordions. They sell new and used instruments,
and teach as well, and they run
- Akkordeon-Ring Backnang Steinbach
- 1. Handharmonika-Club 1930 Bad Cannstatt
Handharmonika- und Akkordeon Verein Bad Krozingen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Bad Vilbel
- Akkordeon-Orchester Baltmannsweiler (near Stuttgart).
has an orchestra, a youth orchestra and a youth ensemble;
they provide accordion education as well.
- Akkordeonorchester des Musikverein Bargau
- Landesjugend Akkordeonorchester Bayern
Harmonikaring 1953 Berghausen
- The Accordion Harmonists from Berlin
- Akkordeon-Orchester Sinfonia Berlin
Biberacher Harmonika Orchester
- Akkordeon-Orchester Bickenbach
- Harmonika-Orchester 1956 Biedenkopf-Weifenbach
- Akkordeonvereinigung Bietigheim
- Handharmonika Spielring 1936 Bischofsheim
there are two accordion orchestras:
Akkordeon-Orchester Blaubeuren and Akkordeon-Club Asch.
- Harmonika Spielring Böblingen. A CD Harmonika Spielring Boblingen is available from musicforaccordions.com, with works by Hugo Hermann, Brent McCall, Rudolf Bruci, Gary Daverne, Fritz Dobler and Adolf Götz.
- Accordeon-Club Bonlanden
- Akkordeon-Orchester 1960 Bracht
- Braunschweiger Akkordeon-Orchester
- Akkordeon-Big Band "Druckluft" of Accordeon-Club '88, Castrop-Rauxel
- Celler Akkordeon Club
Konzertina & Bandonion Orchester Chemnitz
(or rather, the two societies whose merger it is the result of)
was founded in 1890(!). Currently it has an orchestra of 22 members
and a small tango group.
- Akkordia '73 Crumstadt
- Handharmonika-Orchester 1934 Daxlanden
1. Akkordeonorchester Dinslaken 1965
- Akkordeon-Orchester 1980 Dinslaken/Oberhausen
- Handharmonika-Club 1932 Ditzingen
- Accordion ensemble Akkamerata from Dresden
- Dresdner Akkordeonorchester
Harmonika Club Dübendorf
- Eddies rhytmisches Rudel is the accordion orchestra of the music school in Elmshorn, led by Susanne Drdack (daughter of Eddie). The music school has three more orchestras: the children's orchestra ("Forte Füchse"), youth orchestra II ("Bären Bande"), and youth orchestra I ("Suses Tasten Turtles").
1. Akkordeon-Orchester Emmendingen
- Harmonika-Orchester Endersbach
- Kaiserstühler Harmonika -Spielring Endingen 1949, or KHS-Endingen for short, has a youth orchestra, a concert orchestra, a diatonic accordion orchestra, and an ensemble (with includes some members of Akkordeonclub Rheinhausen). It also organises melodica classes/ a melodica orchestra in the local primary school.
Akkordeon-Orchester Bergisch Land,
- The Akkordeongruppe and the Harmonikagruppe Schwäbischer Albverein Ortsgruppe Eningen
- Akkordeon-Jugend-Orchester 1961 Essen-Altenessen consists of two orchestras: a student orchestra and the main orchestra. Together they have some 35 members.
Esslinger Harmonika Orchester
- Akkordeon Orchester Euskirchen
- 1. Handharmonikaclub Fellbach
- Harmonika Musikfreunde Forchheim
- Rhytmische Harmonika, Forchheim
Sachsenhäuser Akkordeon Orchester 1936
from Frankfurt am Main
- Akkordeon-Musikverein Heiterkeit von 1890 from Frankfurt am Main/Griesheim
- The accordion section of SVG Freiberg
- 1. Freiburger Akkordeon Club
- Akkordeon-Orchester Rupertigau, Freilassing
is a combo founded by some members of HHC Freudental,
to play music without pretension, just for the fun of it.
They play music of amongst others Boney M., Stevie Wonder and James Last.
- Handharmonika-Club Freudental
- Handharmonikaclub Frickenhausen
akkordia 92 Friedrichshafen
- Harmonika-Club Friedrichshafen
- Schwarzwald-Harmonika Orchester Furtwangen
- 1. Gelsenkirchener Akkordeonorchester 1951
- Harmonika-Kameradschaft Gernsbach
- Das Göppinger-Akkordeon-Orchester
- Akkordeonfreunde Grötzingen
HHC Akkordeonorchester Grötzingen 1947
(that's the Grötzingen near Stuttgart)
- Erstes Akkordeonorchester Grünstadt
- Akkordeon-Spielring Gütenbach
Schlüchttal AkkordeonOrchester Gurtweil
- Akkordeon-Orchester Gutach
- Akkordeon-Orchester Hamburg-Eimsbüttel von 1949
Akkordeon-Orchester Hanauer Notenspatzen
- Akkordeon Kammerorchester Hannover
- Harmonika-Spielgruppe Hannover 1937
Volksmusikvereinigung Lyra Hannover-Ricklingen
has an accordion orchestra, an accordion playing group and student
playing groups, and offers accordion education.
- Akkordeonorchester Aartal, Hanstätten [Flash site]
- Handharmonika Club Schwarzwaldecho Hardt
- (Akkordeonorchester des) Musikvereins Hausham
- Heidelberger Harmonika-Freunde
1. Herdecker Akkordeon-Orchester
- Akkordeonorchester Herrenberg
- Akkordeonorchester Hersbruck
- Landes-Akkordeon-Orchester Hessen
- HHC Hessigheim
- Akkordeonorchester der Musikschule Hildesheim
- Hohner Akkordeon Orchester Hockenheim
- Akkordeonorchester Hof was founded in 1984 by Gunther Zeilinger, who still leads the main orchestra; the student orchestra and the youth orchestra are now conducted by his former students Bernd Rosenberger and Florian Weichert. They have recorded 3 CDs/MCs; the latest, Balgwahnsinn is available from the orchestra itself or from musicforaccordions.com.
- Harmonika-Club Hofen
- Hohenlimburger Akkordeon-Orchester
- Harmonika-Verein Holzgerlingen
from Hude (near Oldenburg)
- Akkordeon-Orchester Hürth-Gleuel
- Akkordeonorchester & Musikfreunde Hunsrück
was founded in 1951 as a folk music group, but developed into a pure
accordion orchestra. Today, the society also encompasses a big band
and a music school. At the latter the accordion is taught, of course.
- Harmonika-Club Ilsfeld [Java menu]
- Akkordeonorchester "Carl Zeiss Jena e.V"
Harmonika Club "Edelweiß",
- Akkordeon-Ensemble Seewald, Jettingen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Kammeltal
accordion orchestras in Karlsruhe
- Handharmonika-Spielring Kelsterbach
- The Musikgemeinschaft Kierspe includes an accordion orchestra
Akkordeon- und Handharmonika-Verein Kirchheim am Neckar
- Schwabenland Harmonika-Orchester Kirchheim unter Teck is a diatonic accordion orchestra
- Zither- und Akkordeonverein 1909 from Kirchheim unter Teck has a (piano) accordion orchestra, an accordion ensemble and a diatonic accordion club.
- DEUTZ-Akkordeon-Orchester Köln
- Erster Kölner Akkordeon-Orchester 1935
Akkordeonorchester der Musikschule Zöllner Köln
- Akkordeon-Orchester Königswinter
- Konstanzer Akkordeon Ensemble
- Kornwestheimer Akkordeon-Orchester
- Handharmonika-Club Kornwestheim
Akkordeon Orchester Kuppenheim,
the accordion orchestra of Harmonika Spielring Kuppenheim.
- Akkordeonfreunde Ladenburg
- Akkordeon-Club Rhein-Lahn, Lahnstein
Westpfälzischen Akkordeon-Orchester Landstuhl
- Harmonika Spielring Langen 1937
- Akkordeon-club Langenhagen 74
is a society with about 80 members, with an orchestra, an ensemble
and a youth orchestra.
- Akkordeon-Gemeinschaft Lauchringen
- Harmonikafreunde Lauf 1933
- Accordion orchestra "Tanzende Finger", Lengerich
- Harmonikafreunde Leonberg/Eltingen
Akkordeon-Orchester Bayer Leverkusen
- Akkordeonorchester der Musikschule Leverkusen
- Harmonikaverein "Wälderbuebe" Linach
Akkordimento - Lingenfeld
- Loquarder Handörgler is a diatonic accordion orchestra
- Harmonika-Gemeinschaft Ludwigsburg
1. Akkordeon Club Ludwigshafen - Niederfeld
- Akkordeon Orchester Lünen 1951
- Akkordeon-Verein Maichingen
- Akkordeonorchester Maisach
- Handharmonika Orchester Malsch
Vereinigung der Harmonika-Freunde Mannheim-Friedrichfeld
- Harmonika-Club "Rheingold" Mannheim-Käfertal
- Harmonika Spielring Mörsch 1952
- Akkordeon-Orchester 1963 Monheim Baumberg
Akkordeonorchester Oberes Donautal
from Mühlheim and der Donau
[uses fphover.class/java for navigation]
- Akkordeon-Orchester 1960 Müllekoven
- teachers and orchestras in the Munich area ()
A list of
accordion ensembles in Munich,
as provided by the Munich city council
- Münchner Akkordeon-Club Brückl
- Akkordeon-Club München - Milbertshofen
features 3 accordion orchestras, an accordion ensemble and a folk music group.
- Akkordeongruppe Münstertal
- Handharmonika Vereinigung 1936 Muggensturm
1. Handharmonika-Club Mutterstadt
- Harmonika-Orchester Neckargartach Harmonika-Club Neckarsulm
- Musikfreunde Neuaubing-Pasing
- Handharmonika-Verein Neuenburg from Neuenburg am Rhein
Harmonika-Club Neuhausen ob Eck 1931
- Akkordeon-Spielgemeinschaft Neuköln
- 1. Harmonica-Club Niebüll
1. Akkordeon Club Niederkassel
- Accolage is the accordion orchestra of the Land Niedersachsen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Niederwenigern
- Nürnberger Akkordeonorchester Willi Münch
- Hand Harmonika-Club Nufringen.
Akkordeon Club Oberaden
- Akkordeon-Orchester Oberhausen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Würmtal-Wessling Oberpfaffenhofen
- Akkordeonorchester "Hohnerklang" Oelde
- Akkordeongruppe im SAV Oferdingen (where SAV stands for Schwäbischer Albverein)
Harmonika Club Ohlsbach
- viva accordia from Osterrönfeld
- Akkordeon Orchester Osterwald
1. Akkordeon-Orchester Passau
- 1. Akkordeon-Orchester Pfeddersheim
- Akkordeon-Orchester des Schäbischen Albvereins, Ortsgruppe Pfullingen
Akkordeon-Vereinigung 1936 Pfungstadt
- Harmonikafreunde Plochingen 1930
- Accord Orchestra Potsdam is a youth orchestra in Potsdam, near Berlin, working with more than 50 players since 10 years. Classic, musicals, filmmusic, pop. It is connected to Musikschule Fröhlich, Potsdam.
Akkordeonorchester Power of Harmony
- Harmonika-Band Radevormwald
- Akkordeon-Orchester Radolfzell
Ravensburger Harmonika Orchester Bruno Gross
- Akkordeon Club Regensburg
- Reichenhaller Akkordeon Orchester
Hohner Handharmonika- und Akkordeon- Club 1930 Reutlingen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Rheinhausen
- Landes-Jugend Akkordeonorchester Rheinland-Pfalz
- Akkordeon-Orchester 1938 Roßdorf
- Akkordeon-Orchester Roßtal
- 1. Akkordeon Club 1933 Rüsselsheim
- Akkordeon Orchester JMK Ruppichteroth has three orchestras (children, youth and adult), and plays music from classical to pop music.
(own site currently down, it seems); another page about
- Akkordeonorchester Viel-Harmonie Salzburg
- Harmonika Club Sarstedt
Akkordeon Verein Schönaich
- Harmonika Orchester Schopfheim 1930
- Akkordeon-Ensemble Balgverschluss from Schwabach, Germany, a.k.a. "Ensemble Balgverschluss", was founded by and is led by Wilma Schwerdberger. Another page for Akkordeonensemble Balgverschluss
Akkordeon Orchester Georg Penz
from Schwäbisch Gmünd
was founded in 1956 by Georg Penz, and is now led by Udo Penz.
It has a 1st orchestra, a hobby orchestra and a youth orchestra.
- Harmonikavereinigung Selbach
- The Akkordeonorchester der Musikvereinigung Senden-Ay-Oberkirchberg
- Akkordeonorchester Spelle-Hopsten plays mainly pop and rock -- apart from accordions they also use keyboards, drums, bass guitar and percussion.
Akkordeon-Orchester 1957 St. Tönis
- Akkordeonorchester Euphonia Steglitz/Zehlendorf, Berlin
- Hand Harmonika Orchester Stetten (a.k.a. Höllisch Harmonisch O'glaublich)
Erstes Stolberger Akkordeon-Orchester
- Akkordeonorchester "Salzland" from Straßfurt
- 1. Straubinger Akkordeonorchester 1973
- Accordimento Stuttgart-Möhringen
- Handharmonika-Spielring Stuttgart-Möhringen
- HOHNER-Akkordeon-Orchesters 1927 Trossingen
- Orchester Hohnerklang Trossingen
Akkordeon-Orchester Universität Tübingen
- Akkordeon-Freunde 1930 e.V. Tuttlingen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Bayer Uerdingen 1950
- Akkordeonspielring Umkirch/Gottenheim
- Akkordeon-Orchester des "Handharmonika Club Untergrombach 1933
- Akkordeonorchester Unterpfaffenhofen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Veen
Harmonika Freunde Waiblingen
- The Akkordeonorchester des Musikvereins Waldaschaff has 19 members, who are conducted by Kerstin Heeg.
- Handharmonika-Club "Remstalklang" Waldhausen
Hohner Akkordeon Orchesters Waldhilsbach
- Akkordeonorchester Waldniel
- 1. Akkordeonorchester Waldsassen
Handharmonika Club Walheim-Besigheim
- Akkordeonorchester Walldorf
- akkordeon-sound-orchester Walsrode (Akkordeon-Spielring Walsrode)
Akkordeonorchester Württenbergisches Algäu,
- Akkordeon-Orchester Wattenscheid
- Akkordeon-Orchester 1930 Weil am Rhein
Harmonika-Club Weil der Stadt
- Akkordeonfreunde Weiterstadt
- Akkordeon-Orchester Wesseling
- Harmonika-Spielring "Platte" Wiernsheim
- Club der Akordeonfreunde Wiesbaden, formerly "Akkordeon Club Wiesbaden" and "Akkordeonfreunde Herbert Schott 1984"
Akkordeon-Orchester Wiesbaden Dietmar Walther,
founded in 1950 by
- Akkordeon - Club - Kurpfalz Wiesloch
- Akkordeonclub Treffpunkt Musik Wilden, Wilnsdorf
- Harmonika-Freunde Windenreute
- Jugendakkordeonorchester Schmid Winzingen
Akkordeonring 1963 Wöschbach
- Handharmonika-Verein Wolfenweiler - Schallstadt
- Musikfreunde Wülfrath has an accordion ensemble, amongst many others.
- Villakkordeon from Wuppertal consists of four accordion orchestras
- Akkordeonorchester "Wupperspatzen" from Wuppertal
Harmonikaverein Edelweiß Wurmlingen
- Akkordeonorchester C'est la vie from Zeithain and surrounding areas
- Harmonikufélag Vestfjarða, () The Vestfirðir Accordion Association
- K & S Accordion Band (That's Kentstown and Seneschalstown) is a marching accordion band from Navan
- Fisorchestra Luigi Valcavi in Carpineti (Reggio Emilia) was founded by and is conducted by Lonenzo Munari. () Their repertoire includes folk music and classical music.
- Fisorchestra Marchigiana () from Castelfidardo. A page about Fisorchestra Marchigiana () on the city council site.
is conducted by
Pasquale De Marco
- Fisorchestra Italiana from Cinisello Balsamo, near Milan.
- Fisarmonicisti "Citta' di Varese" is an accordion orchestra with some 20 members. It was re-founded in 1984 by a group of ex-students of Prof. Laura Benizzi, and in particular by Luigi Luoni. He is also responsible for the orchestra's arrangements.
- Complesso Fisarmonicisti "Città di Verona" () was founded in 1960 by Cesare Galli di Mantova, and is conducted by Luciano Brutti.
- accordion societies and shops in Japan
- CYUBU Accordion Club () and accordion group "Rainbow Notes"
- Nagoya Accordion Club ()
- Société Municipale des Accordéonistes de Luxembourg () (SMAL) is the eldest Luxembourghish accordion orchestra, founded in 1937.
- Santa Maria Accordion Band from Malta, founded and conducted by Mrs. Marthese Busutill Cassar L.B.C.A.
- Accordion ensemble Concertino from Chisinau, Moldova was established in 2003 to revive the classical accordion in Moldova. It consists of students and graduates of the Music, Theater and Visual Arts Academy from Chisinau, and has performed in Moldova, China, and all over Europe. They play classical music, popular music, and in particular Piazolla -- their debut CD consists of Piazzolla music, and in 2006 they won the Aster Piazolla category in Castelfidardo.
- Addresses of (some of the) accordion and mouth harmonica societies associated with NOVAM ()
- Accordion society Con Forza () from Aalten
- Almeerse Accordeonvereniging Vivace ()
- Alphen Opus 2 is a project accordion orchestra from Alphen aan de Rijn. The orchestra focusses on the promotion of contemporary Dutch composers. Alphen Opus 2 played in Pittsburgh, PA, on April 27th and 28th 2000.
Accordeon Vereniging Amersfoort
- Accordeonvereniging Concertina's () from Amstelveen was founded in 1979, and is conducted by Elly Meekel.
- Accordion club Accordiola () from Amsterdam
Amsterdamse Accordeonvereniging Da Capo '81
was founded in 1981 by amongst others Bep Hermarij. He still conducts
the Accordion Big Band; his daughter Sandra conducts the Accordion Orchestra.
- Amsterdamse Accordeon Vereniging "DEKU"
- Amsterdam Accordion Society Eigen Stijl ()
- Fred Roosendaal's Helikon Ensemble from Amsterdam was founded by Fred Roosendaal in 1955 and lasted in its original form to 1974; in 1983 it was refounded by former members.
- Amsterdamse Accordeon Vereniging Insulinde ()
Apeldoorns Accordeon Orkest
from Apeldoorn subdivides its accordions in 16 parts
and adds other instruments like flute, trumpet, guitar, etc.
- Accordeon Vereniging Arnhem Zuid () (AVAZ)
- Eerste Arnhemse Accordeonvereniging Kunst Door Oefening () (from Arnhem)
Saens Accordeon Ensemble
- Accordeon Groep "Betuwe Oost" was founded in September 2000, with 7 members; they have since grown to 11 members. They rehearse every Tuesday evening in Bemmel.
- Streekaccordeonorkest RAC Bennekom, () where RAC stands for Rosebooms Accordeon Club, was founded in 1956 by Wouter Roseboom.
"De Lustige Klanken"
- Accordion orchestra Swentibold () from Born (Limburg)
- The Boxmeers Accordeon Ensemble with about 20 musicians plays mainly film and pop music and songs from musicals.
from Brummen - "Accordion Music Is Our Hobby"
- The Beverwijkse Castricumse Accordeon Combinatie () (BCAC) from Castricum was founded in 1979, as a merger between two accordion societies from Beverwijk and Castricum.
- Accordion Club Semper Gaudete () from Clinge
is a Dutch professional accordion ensemble consisting of 10 accordionists.
Most of them have studied accordion at one of the conservatories in
the Netherlands, and teach the accordion or direct accordion orchestras
themselves. They play music from neo-baroque to avant-garde and minimal
music. They have had a number of compositions written for them:
Ad Wammes' "Boardwalk" (1996),
Wim de Ruiter's "Tetrade" (1996),
Rita Knuistingh-Neven's "Hunter" (1999) and
Stefan Hippe's "Faux" (2002).
- Accordion Society De Optimisten () from Delden
- Accordion Symphony Orchestra of Muziekvereniging Prins Hendrik () from Delft combines wind instruments, electrical piano and a rhythm section with accordions -- the accordion play the violin parts
Eerste 's Gravenhaagse Accordeonvereniging Haganum
is over a century old: they were founded in 1907.
- Accordeonvereniging de Residentie Z.A.O from Den Haag ()
- Accordion society Accordeonola () from Den Helder
Accordeon Orkest Aeolus
from Dieren consists of 3 orchestras, conducted by Teun Hekkelman.
- Accordeonvereniging L'Avenir from Dordrecht, conducted by Jan-Hubert Janssens.
- First Dordrecht Accordion Society Crescendo was founded in 1922.
Dordts Accordeon Centrum
is a society with three accordion orchestras
- OSIVEO (Ons Spel is Vreugde en Ontspanning) from Dronten has 6 orchestras.
- Echo van het Zuiden is an accordion and mandolin orchestra from Eindhoven
Da Capo '85
from Eindhoven is a mixed ensemble, with both mandolines and other
string instruments and accordions.
- Accordion and keyboard society Con Brio () from Ens
- Accordion society Kunst Na Arbeid () from Epe
Fries Jeugd Akkordeon Orkest
was founded in 1995, but apparently it was disbanded in 2007.
hyves page for (ex-) members of the Fries Jeugd Akkordeon Orkest
- Accordeonorkest Charmeuse from Geldermalsen
- Accordeon Harmonie Fortissimo () from Goirle
Accordeonvereniging "Kunst Na Arbeid"
- At Diatonic accordion society Woarum nie () Cocky van de Burg, Mark Söhngen, Hans Stevens en Joop van Doorn teach. Also, every year in the Ascension Day weekend the society organises the workshop weekend Trek er es Uut. ()
- Accordion society Grandioso Con Anima () from Den Haag
Accordeon Vereniging Esmeralda
conducted by Evert van Amsterdam, rehearses every Tuesday evening.
- Accordion Society VIOS from Harfsen
- Vita Accordeonistica () from Heerhugowaard
Dijk en Waard
are conducted by Bianca IJdema, who also teaches at the music school
of the same name.
- Accordeana () from Helmond
- Addy Kleijngeld () (1922 - 1977) from Helmond, the Netherlands, was an accordionist, record producer and composer who played in numerous bands and radio orchestra. He was pretty succesful as a talent scout as well: he discovered amongst others Vader Abraham, Gert en Hermien and Heintje. He also founded an accordion orchestra that still exists, Helmond A.K.. ()
from Hengelo has three orchestras, for beginners to advanced players
- Hengelose Accordeon Orkest Vereniging "Belzona ()
- Accordion Society Blij Leven () from 's Hertogenbosch
from 's Hertogenbosch
- Accordion orchestra Musicorda () from Hilversum
- Eerste Hoekse Accordeon Vereniging ()
Accordeon Ensemble 2000
is the result of a merger between Accordeonvereniging "Furiant"
and "Nieuw Accordeon Ensemble Hoofddorp"
- Con Zelo () from Hoogwoud
- Accordion orchestra Streekorkest Fravino () from Huijbergen, North Brabant combines accordions with a wind section and percussion.
Show accordion orchestra
- Accordeonvereniging Accordia from Kerkrade has an orchestra and an ensemble.
- Accordeonorkest Avanti Krommenie ()
Eerste Landsmeerse Accordeon Vereniging
- Accordeon Vereninging Aurora () from Laren
- Crescendo Leersum ()
Leeuwarder Accordeon Ensemble
[uses fphover.class/java for navigation]
- Accordion society Accordeonata () from Lekkerkerk
- Accordeonvereniging D.O.V., () "Attained By Practicing"
Accordeonvereniging Crescendo Marknesse
- De Arias is an accordion society from Maurik, with three orchestras of different levels
- Accordando () from Neck, near Purmerend, was founded in 1951. It has two orchestras, and also organises accordion lessons.
Regio Accordeon Orkest
- Accordion society De Vriendschap () from Nieuwegein, founded in 1962.
- Accordion Society Crescendo from Nieuwstadt [uses Flash for navigation]
Accordeonvereniging MUSETTA Nijeveen
- The Nederlands Jeugd Accordeon Orkest, () the Dutch Youth Accordion Orchestra, is a national youth orchestra, conducted by Marc Belder, with some 40 members aged between 12 and 26. It is sponsored by the NOVAM.
- Brouwer's Accordeonorkest from Oentsjerk was founded in 1955 by Marten Brouwer from Gytsjerk; since his death in 1963 the orchestra is conducted by Johan de With. Members come from all over Frysia, and they play mostly orginal compositions, amongst others by Johan de With and by orchestra members Hotze Jelsma and Wieke Hofstra.
Zeeuwse Accordeon Vereniging Concertina
from Oost Souburg has members from all over Zeeland
- Accordiana () from Oudekerk aan de Amstel
- Accordeonvereniging Crescendo Putten () celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2008, but has since disbanded.
was founded in 2008 by conductor Tim Fletcher and members of RAC
Bennekom and the Leeuwarden Accordeon Ensemble.
- Rotterdam Accordion Society Progressio Marinucci ()
- Rotterdamse Accordeon Vereniging "Scala" () [flash menu] was founded in 1935. They rehearse every Monday evening.
("Achieving much by studying")
from Sassenheim has been performing in old peoples' homes and the like
in de "Bollenstreek" and beyond for over 50 years.
- Accordion Society Tutta La Forza () from Schijndel, conducted by Marianne van Eeten.
- OSIVEO (Ons Spel Is Vreugde En Ontspanning) from Steenbergen (North Brabant).
Accordion and mandolin society
- Accordeonvereniging La Musica () from Terneuzen
- Accordeon ensemble Formant () from Tilburg / Dongen
Les Musiciens Joyeux,
conducted by Joke van den Ouden, plays both classical and popular music.
- Twellose Accordeon Vereniging ()
- Stichting muziekeducatie Gelderland () teaches diatonic accordion, Steyrische and piano accordion. Also they have senior accordion orchestras (piano accordion and diatonic). The piano accordion orchestra rehearses on Thursday from 15:00 to 16:30.
is the oldest accordion society from Utrecht
- Varsseveldse Accordeon Vereniging (V.A.V) ()
- Torkest Veghel is led by Henk Tiebosch, accordion teacher at the music school of Veghel.
Velpse Accordeon Vereniging
- V.A.V Con Amore () from Vinkeveen is conducted by Arnaud Rosdorff.
- Accordeonvereniging Accorda () from Vlijmen is conducted by Cécil van den Dungen. She also gives accordion lessons.
Vlissingse Accordeon Vereniging
- Accordion Society Concertina () from Vught
- Accordeonvereniging DVS () (Door Vriendschap Sterk) from Wassenaar
- Accordion orchestra Con Brio () form Winschoten plays folkore, light classical music, musicals and arrangements.
- The Winterswijkse Accordeon Vereniging ()
Accordeon Ensemble Da Capo
from Zoetermeer was founded in 2002, and currently has 14 members.
It is conducted by Drieks Daams.
- R.K. Accordeonvereniging Con Amore from Zundert was founded in 1968 by Jan Evers, and is still conducted by him.
- Accordion Society Accordia () from Zwanenburg
Zwolse Accordeon Vereniging
Kunst en Vermaak
- Zwolsche Accordeonvereniging Milonga
- Air New Zealand Accordion Orchestra regularly tours internationally. They have recorded a CD with classical, jazz, folk and rock melodies, most arranged by Gary Daverne.
- Christchurch Accordion Orchestra was founded in 1972, and has won the New Zealand Championship several times. It is currently conducted by Meg Fidler. They have recorded a CD, which can be ordered from musicforaccordions.com.
- The Kokatahi Band from the West Coat of New Zealand was established around 1910, by local farmers and goldminers. It is mainly a (two-row) button accordion band, plus fiddles, banjos, bones, spoons, drum, and lagerphone. Their repertoire includes bush ballads, old Irish, Scottish, and New Zeland folk songs.
- Haugaland Trekkspillklubb ()
- Lindesnes Trekkspillklubb
has a dance evening on the first Thursday of each month from September to April,
with a group of piano/ chromatic button accordions players and a group
of diatonic (two-row) accordion players.
(or in English:
-- the link between the two version seems to be missing..)
- Sandnes Trekkspillorkester ()
- Sauda Trekkspillklub ()
- Strømmen Trekkspillklubb () meet every Thursday.
- Accordion Ensemble Akord () from Koszalin
- The Accordion orchestra of the Palace of children and teenagers of the Frunze district of Saint-Petersburg, () conducted by Vladimir Sergeevich Ilyenkov
- Youth Accordion Orchestra Harmonica () orchestra from Gatchina, St. Peterburg, has won various international competitions and festivals. It has some 70 members of ages between 9 and 25, divided over two orchestras.
- The Saint-Petersburg Palace of Youth Creativity Bayan-Players Orchestra has various recordings in Real-Audio on their website.
- accordion orchestras in Novi Sad: () (junior orchestra) Orkestar Harmonika "Margita Baračkov" and Orkestar Harmonika AKUD "Sonja Marinković.". The latter has won various prizes, amongst others a first price in Castelfidardo in 2003.
- Harmonikarski orkester Barbara, () previously Harmonikarski orkester Premogovnika Velenje, is a diatonic accordion orchestra from the Velenje Colliery, Slovenia
- Orquestra de Cambra d'Acordions de Barcelona
- Orquesta Sinfonica de Acordeones de Bilbao () was founded 30 years ago. It assembles 32 players and their repertoire ranges from Mozart, Rossini and Tchaikovsky to many Spanish and Basque composers. Their last two recordings are available in CD.
- Zero Sette Akordeoi Orkestra is an accordion orchestra from the Basque city of Lasarte-Oria.
- In a music directory on opencultura.com, () some cultural directory for Navarra, a few accordion orchestras are listed: "Orquesta de Acordeones Amaiur de Lakuntza" and "Orquesta de Acordeones Ave María" from Pamplona, "Bayan" from Barañain, and "Grupo de acordeones 'Hauspo-Alai' Akordeoi Taldea" from Irurtzun . The list also inclues music school "Hilarion Eslava" from Burlada - Vill and accordionist and teacher Julio Arpón Martínez from Peralta.
- Arvika Dragspelsklubb ()
- Jösse Dur & Retur () is a diatonic accordion/ukelele band from Arvika. Some of the members used to play in the Faderullan-kvartet.
- Accordion club Jämtbälgen () from Östersund
- Skärholmens Dragspelsklubb ()
- Accordion Club Stockholm, () founded in 1936 is one of the oldest accordion clubs in Sweden.
- Handharmonika Klub Aarau ()
- Handharmonika-Klub Aarberg-Kallnach
Accordéon Club des 100
organises concerts and workshops all over Switzerland.
Past performers include e.g. Kotwitz, Marocco, Sharov, Fabiano, and Sidorov.
- Akkordeon - Club Aegerital () was founded in 1937 as "Handharmonika Club Unterägeri".
- Akkordeon Orchester Aesch ()
Akkordeon-Orchester Bezirk Affoltern
- Örgeli Grossformation Alpäblüemli () is an orchestra from Erstfeld with currently 21 Schwyzerörgeli and 2 double basses.
- Akkordeon-Orchester Basel Allschwil ()
- Handharmonika Club Berg
- Handharmonika Club Bern
- Akkordeon Orchester Binningen Bottmingen ()
- Handharmonika-Club Binningen ()
- Accordeon Club du Bugey ()
- Club des Accordéonistes de la ville de Bulle () conducted by Lionel Chapuis
- Orchestre d'accordéons Patria () from La Chaux-de-fonds
- Akkordeon-Orchester Dielsdorf ()
Handharmonika Club Döttingen
- Akkordeon-Orchester Ebikon ()
- Harmonika-Club Elsau
- Handharmonika-Club Forch Zumikon (HCFZ)
- Accordion club Les Rossignols () from Forel (Lavaux)
is an quintet from Herzogenbuchsee, consisting mostly of accordion teachers.
The current line up is Christian Hadorn, Adrian Leuenberger,
Catherine Steiner, Brigitte Meier and Andreas Steiner.
The ensemble specializes in classical and popular concert music.
- AkkordeonPlus () is a part of Akkordeon-Orchester Hinwil/Wald. As its name implies it isn't just accordions: they also have a brass section, electroniums, electrical guitar, keyboard and percussion. Plus an alphorn for special effects. There's another site for their programme, AKKORDEONbewegt () There is also a student orchestra, "AKKORDEONlight"..
- Akkordeon-Orchester Horgen ()
- Vereinigte Harmonikaspieler Küttigen - Erlinsbach - Biberstein ()
- Les Coquelicots () is an accordion orchestra from La Sarraz
Societé d'accordéonistes à Lausanne
- Orchestre des Accordéonistes de Lausanne ()
- Societé d'Accordéonistes Les Gais Matelots () from Lutry
Akkordeon Orchester Luzern
- Akkordeon Musik Edition Lyss () publishes sheet music for piano or chromatic button accordions, diatonic accordions and Schwyzerörgeli, and for accordion orchestras. There is are associated accordion schools in Lyss and Bern, and accordion clubs in Lyss, Bern and Diessbach.
- Akkordeon Orchester Magden
- Harmonika Orchester Möhlin ()
- Swiss Accordion, fisarmonisti.ch () is an accordion orchestra from Monte Cavasso
Club Accordéonistes Riviera Montreux
- Akkordeon Orchester Oberentfelden ()
- Accordion Society les Ondins () from Orbe
from Oron la Ville
- L'Hirondelle () is an accordion society / orchestra and music school from Prilly. The orchestra is conducted by and the music school is led by Véronique Chapuis (who also teaches at the Lausanne conservatory)
- Handharmonika Club Regensdorf und Umgebung ()
Regionale Akkordeonorchester Peter Frey
- Orchestre et école d'accordéon de Renens ()
- Root Perlen () with members from the villages of Root and Perlen
- Akkordeon-Ensemble St. Gallen ()
- Akkordeon-Orchester Nagel St Gallen ()
was founded in 2004 from the merger of
"Harmonika Orchester Schwabentor"
and "Akkordeon Orchester Moser"
- Handharmonika-Club Schafisheim ()
- Akkordeon Orchester Schöftland ()
Akkordeon Orchester Schwamendingen.
with another site for the youth orchestra,
Akkordeon Orchester Schwamendingen, Aktive II.
- Accordion ensemble SottoVoce () from Sissach
- Handharmonika-Orchester Solothurn ()
Akkordeon-Orchester Rüschlikon, Thalwil, Oberrieden
rehearses in Thalwil.
- Akkordeonorchester Thun
- Vereinigung Thuner Harmonikaspieler
Akkordeus, Akkordeon Ensemble Uster
- Accordion society Le Bouvril () from Villars-le-Terroir
- Akkordeonorchester Wädenswil ()
Akkordeon Orchester Egloff Wettingen
- Akkordeon Orchester Winterthur ()
- Vereinigung Winterthurer Harmonikaspieler
Bernerverein Zürcher Unterland
has a Schwyzerörgeli orchestra
- Heinz Handharmonika-Orchester Zürich-Örlikon ()
- Handharmonika Club Zürich-Albisrieden
- Barnsley Accordion Club, "for beginners, experts or listeners", meets each first Wednesday of the month.
- Biggar Accordion and Fiddle Club
Bradford Accordion Band,
was founded in 1997. Today the band, under the musical direction of
Anita Bašić, consists of 23 accordionists plus a drummer and a keyboard
- Chester Accordion Club meets at Castrol Sports & Social Club, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, every last Tuesday, 7.30 pm.
- The Blackpool Accordion Club (formerly Fylde Coast Music Club) meets every 1st Tuesday of the month in Cleveleys.
Craven Accordion Orchestra
rehearses most Tuesdays in Keighley, West Yorkshire.
It was formed in 1993 and is still lead by Harry Hinchcliffe.
- The KODA, formerly Keith Dickson Accordion Orchestra, is an orchestra of young musicians (all under 20) from the South of Scotland
- Dunloy Accordion Band are based in the Ballymoney Borough of North Antrim, Northern Ireland. There are two distinct areas in the band: a Marching Band and a Contest / Concert Orchestra.
Guildford Accordion Club
meets the 3rd Friday of every month, in Ripley, Surrey, England.
- Les Amis De l'accordeon De Jersey
- Concertina Anonymous meets on the second Tuesday of the month in Lewes; any system welcome.
Leyland Accordion Club
meets at Leyland, Nr Preston, Lancashire
- The South East Cornwall Accordion Club meets every first Saturday of the month at the Liskeard Community College.
- Accordions at Morley is the website for 2 accordion clubs, both of which meet at Morley College, near Westminster Bridge, in London: "Accordions at Morley", is an accordion ensemble of some 25 members, led by Ian Watson, and rehearses the first 2 Fridays of each month; and Morley Intermediate Accordion Club (IAC), led by Julie North, which meets one Sunday each month during term time for half day sessions.
Norwich Accordion Club
has a band and a mixed ability group, both of which practice weekly.
- The Brian Laurie Accordion Showband from Paisley, Scotland, is connected to the Brian Laurie Paisley Academy of Music. Apart from the showband there are three more accordion orchestras, tye Preparatory, Elementary and Intermediate Orchestras. Another website for the Brian Laurie Accordion Showband
- The Graham Laurie Accordion Orchestra from Paisley, Scotland, was founded by Graham Laurie in 1986.
Reading Accordion Group
- The Sheffield Accordion Club meet every third Tuesday of the month. On the same page information about Barnsley Accordion Club, who meet on the first Wednesday of each month.
- The Isle of Skye Accordion & Fiddle Club meets first Thursday of the month, from October to May. Also, they organise the annual Isle of Skye Accordion & Fiddle Festival, next held on May 27 - 29, 2010.
Stockport Accordion Club
meets (almost) every Tuesday at 7pm.
- The Tameside Junior Accordion Band is a voluntary non profit making organisation, that offers free tuition and instruments; they funded mainly by fund raising efforts, public donations and grants. The bands practice in Denton, near Manchester, and in Ashton-u-Lyne.
- West Country Concertina Players is a club that aims to promote interest in all types of concertina playing and music, to provide tuition for beginners and facilities for players to meet regularly in the West Country (that's the South West part of the UK). Amongst others they organise a yearly(?) concertina weekend in Kilve, last held October 15 - 17, 2004.
White Horse Accordion Club
meets quarterly in Westbury, Wiltshire.
- Lindum Accordion Club meets in the Town Hall in Wragby on every 3rd Wednesday of the month.
- USA accordion clubs and associations as listed by accordionusa.com.
- Albuquerque Accordion Club from Albuquerque, New Mexico, meets on the second Thursday of each month.
Alaska Button Box Gang
from Ancorage is a social and recreational group dedicated to
promoting the history and enjoyment of button box accordion music
- The Arizona Accordion Club, with 280 members, meets in Phoenix every third Monday of the month.
- Atlanta Accordion Club is a chapter of the South East Accordion Assocation. They meet meet regularly at the 5 Seasons Restaurant in Sandy Springs.
Golden State Accordion Club
has chapters that meet in Sacramento (4th Wednesday of each month),
Vacaville (2nd Tuesday) and Loleta (3rd Tuesday).
- The Chicago Accordion Club meets every third Monday of each month in Elmhurst, Illinois.
- The Cicero Concertina Circle is a (Chemnitzer) concertina club that has been meeting in the Chicago area since 1919.
The Alabama Accordionists' Association
meets quarterly in Clanton, Alabama, and has an accordion orchestra.
215 Glenwood Ave.
Troy, AL USA
- The Delaware Accordion Club meets on the third Sunday of each month in Claymont, Delaware
- A listing of Concertina Clubs in the USA
Connecticut Accordion Association
- The East Texas Accordion Club meets about 4 times a year. Most members are from Kilgore or Longview.
- The Fontana Button Accordion Club from Fontana, California, aims to promote Slovene and other Balkan Music. They perform at various public and private events.
Houston Accordion Club
from the South West Houston, Texas Area,
formerly Fort Bend County Accordion Club.
- Grand Rapids Michigan Accordion Ensemble
- Northern California Accordion Society meets on the first Wednesday of each month in Granite Bay, California
N.E.W. Accordion Club
meets in Green Bay, Wisconsin, on the first Saturday of each month.
- The Bay Area Accordion Club from Houston, Texas, meets on the second Wednesday of each month.
- The UMKC Accordion Orchestra is conducted by Joan Sommers , head of the accordion program of University of Missouri - Kansas City. The orchestra consists of UMKC students, graduates, alumni and special guests who accompany the orchestra when on tour.
The Main Squeeze Orchestra
from New York is an all-female accordion orchestra
led by Walter Kuhr, owner of the
- The Maryland Accordion Club meets every third Saturday of the month in Catonsville, Maryland.
- The Massachusetts Accordion Association meets every 4th week of the month in Natick, Massachusetts.
Michigan Accordion Society
is an association for promoting and sharing the music of the accordion,
with currently over 150 members.
- The Milwaukee Accordion Club meets every fourth Monday of the month in Franklin, WI.
- Minnesota Accordion Club; the Accordion Club of Minnesota's mailing list
New Bedford Concertina Band
- The Czech Area Concertina Club claims to be the world's largest Chemnitzer concertina club. They meet every 2nd Tuesday of the month. Their web site contains sheet music for their repertoire in PDF format, with both the normal dots and tablature; some 100 tunes, mostly waltzes and polkas.
- The Oklahoma Accordion Club meets on the second Sunday of each month.
Central Florida Accordion Club
has monthly meetings in each of Orlando, Cocoa (Brevard County) and Lake Wales
- Peoria Area Accordion Club meets the 3rd Sunday of each month in Creve Coeur, Illinois.
- The Rose City Accordion Club is based in Portland, Oregon. They meet every third Saturday of the month and organise an Accordion Camp every summer.
Salt Lake Area Accordion Club
met every third Tuesday of the month in Salt Lake City -- it's
currently in hibernation.
- Accordion Lover's Society International in San Diego meets every 2nd Sundy of the month.
- The San Francisco Accordion Club, formerly the Bay Area Accordion Club, meets every third Sunday of the Month
Silicon Valley Accordion Society
meets every first Sunday of the Month in San Jose.
- Rosita Lee Music Center sells new and used accordions, and repairs them. It also provides accordion lessons, and it is the base of accordion orchestra The Showstoppers. A page for Rosita Lee Music Center at www.accordions.com.
- The Gene Van Accordion Accordion Orchestra & Entertainment Showcase from South Bend/Mishawaka, Indiana, was formed (or re-formed?) in 2008 for a reunion concert to mark the 50th anniversary of Gene Van's teaching career.
Accordion Club of Tucson
(Southern Arizona) meets every 2nd Monday of the month.
- The American Balalaika Symphony is a balalaika orchestra based in the Washington DC area, who play Russian and Eastern European folk and classical music. Currently they have only one accordionist, but they are looking to expand their accordion and bayan section (see the "join" page).
Washington Balalaika Society
includes an orchestra, various folk ensembles,
and "The Spirit of St. Petersburg",
a duo consisting of Svetlana Nikonova on domra and Vladimir Zakharevich on
bayan. The orchestra and the ensembles also include bayans, of course.
They also have teaching programs, for balalaika, domra, bayan, guitar and
Washington Metropolitan Accordion Society
meets every second Tuesday of the month in Falls Church, Virginia.
- The Westmont Philharmonia Accordion Orchestra is directed and conducted by Stanley Darrow